Ginza Miyake no Miya
- 8-7-17 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Miyake Okami
- Gods for Feng Shui, Household Harmony, Cardinal Directions, and Wealth
- Umashimaji no Mikoto (Mononobe Okami)
- God for Purifying Mental Obstacles and Safeguarding the Spirit
- Sarutahiko Okami
- God for Opening Paths and Opportunities
- Amenouzume, Sarume no Mikoto
- God for Performing Arts, Auspicious Relationships, Popularity, and Beauty
- Sukunahikona no Mikoto
- God for the Physician and Medicine to protect Health
Miyake no Miya History
The shrine was relocated and rebuilt in the Kobayashi family residence in Setagaya City in 2023.
The purified water Ryujin-sui (literally dragon god water) originated from the three purified Ryujin stones given by Ryujin (dragon god) in 1935.
Miyake Great God or Miyake Ryujin, Umashimaji no Mikoto, the enshrined deity of Iwami Province Ichinomiya Mononobe Jinja Shrine, Sarutahiko Okami, the god with powers to expel evil and guide worshippers in a positive direction of Ise Sarutahiko Jinja Shrine, Amenouzume, the god of performing arts and good matches enshrined in Sarume Jinja Shrine and Sukunahikona no Mikoto who protects doctors, medicine and health are enshrined here together.
The Kobayashi residence Hongu Shrine is in Kaminoge, Setagaya City.
March, Year of the Rabbit, 2023
The annual festival of Miyake Okami, the main enshrined deity, is held on August 18.
Umashimaji no Mikoto (Mononobe Okami)
Amenouzume (Sarume no Mikoto)
Sukunahikona no Mikoto