- 8-7-17 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Miyake Okami
- God of Feng Shui,House Phasing,Direction, and Property
- Umashimaji no Mikoto (Mononobe Okami)
- God who purifies themind of evil andprotects the spirit
- Sarutahiko Okami
- way-opening deity
- Amenouzume (Sarume no Mikoto)
- God of entertainment,good marriage,popularity, and beauty
- Sukunahikona no Mikoto
- The God of Doctors and Medicinesfor Health
Ginza Miyakegu Shrine History
The shrine was relocated and rebuilt in the Kobayashi family residence in Setagaya City in 2023.
The purified water Ryujin-sui (literally dragon god water) originated from the three purified Ryujin stones given by Ryujin (dragon god) in 1935.
Miyake Great God or Miyake Ryujin, Umashimaji no Mikoto, the enshrined deity of Iwami Province Ichinomiya Mononobe Jinja Shrine, Sarutahiko Okami, the god with powers to expel evil and guide worshippers in a positive direction of Ise Sarutahiko Jinja Shrine, Amenouzume, the god of performing arts and good matches enshrined in Sarume Jinja Shrine and Sukunahikona no Mikoto who protects doctors, medicine and health are enshrined here together.
The Kobayashi residence Hongu Shrine is in Kaminoge, Setagaya City.
March, Year of the Rabbit, 2023
The annual festival of Miyake Okami, the main enshrined deity, is held on August 18.
Umashimaji no Mikoto (Mononobe Okami)
Amenouzume (Sarume no Mikoto)
Sukunahikona no Mikoto